- DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR BUSINESS ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Original shipping is non-refundable.
What Do I Do If My Order Is Incorrect/Damaged When I Receive It?
- All items/orders undergo multiple inspections before being sent out. If you receive a damaged item or incorrect order please accept our apology in advance and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address the matter immediately. Damages/incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Standard Ground Shipping: Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS within 2 business days. Standard ground shipping does not have a guaranteed delivery date. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once shipped.
- Undeliverable Packages: Please double check your shipping address and be sure to include apartment or suite number if applicable. Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs that vary by shipping method used in the original order. If you do not wish to have your order re-delivered, you will receive in store credit for the items. Undeliverable charges from the carrier plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your in store credit.